Most recent podcasts
Progress, Not Perfection: Becoming a Wellness Warrior
With the global pandemic exacerbating our stress levels, how can we keep our health in check? When faced with a stress-induced thyroid disorder, Dr. Kim Bercovitz, Ph.D, Health Behavior Scientist and Chief Wellness Officer at Byte-Size Wellness, leaned on her expertise and took action, creating a formula to rebalance her mind and body. Her secret strategy to get on the road to recovery? Pause, ponder, patience, progress, and pivot.
Want to hear more from Courtney and her incredible guests? Find all Dare to Interrupt episodes here.
About Our Guest:
Dr. Kim Bercovitz is a health behavior scientist (with a Ph.D. in Community Health from the University of Toronto), professional speaker, CMP and SHRM preferred provider, and certified yoga instructor. She’s on a mission to infuse ENERGY into virtual events with her virtual wellness experiences that turn attendees from Zoom Zombies to invigorated Meeting Mavens!
Read more from Dr. Bercovitz:
- 3 Ways to Engage Attendees at Virtual Events
- Social Icebreakers to Engage Attendees in Virtual Breakout Rooms
Connect with her:
* * *
More About Our Host:
Courtney believes that transforming past experiences into impactful conversations through raw, authentic storytelling challenges the status quo, connects people from all walks of life and results in great change for the world.
- Courtney is the youngest member to have ever been elected to Meeting Professionals International’s (MPI) International Board of Directors
- She is the recipient of Smart Meetings’ Entrepreneur Award, MeetingsNet’s Changemaker Award, the Association for Women in Events (AWE) Disruptor Award, the MPI Chairman’s Award and MPI RISE Award.
- Named Collaborate and Connect Magazine’s 40 under 40 and a Meetings Today Trendsetter.
- Recognized as one of the event industry’s most impactful change-makers.
- Serves on the Events Industry Sexual Harassment Task Force, AWE’s Board of Directors, MPI’s Women’s Advisory Board, is a Meetings Mean Business Ambassador and is the co-founder of the award-winning movement, #MeetingsToo.
- Named as a 2020 Meetings Trendsetter by Meetings Today
How to connect with Courtney:
- Instagram: @courtneyonstage
- Twitter: @courtneyonstage
- Facebook: courtneyonstage