Most recent articles
Chef Guillaume Morance’s Tuna Ceviche With Mango and Avocado (Recipe + Video Demonstration)
Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit Executive Chef Guillaume Morance shared a tuna ceviche with mango and avocado recipe and also provided a demonstration of the recipe filmed directly on the beach.
Tune Ceviche With Mango and Avocado Ingredients:
- 1.5 cups fresh tuna
- 1/2 cup tomato
- 1/2 cup purple onion
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- Lemon juice to taste
- 1/2 cup mango
- 1/2 tbs. olive oil
- 1 avocado
- Sriracha sauce
- Radish sprouts
- Salt to taste
Tuna Ceviche With Mango and Avocado Directions:
- Cut tuna fish in cubes of half a centimeter by half a centimeter (roughly1/4 inch) and apply the same cut method with the following vegetables: mango, purple onion, half of the avocado and tomato.
- Cut coriander in chiffonade style.
- Mix the tuna with the vegetables in a bowl and add salt and olive oil.
- At the end, mix the lemon juice with all of the ingredients.
- With the other half of the avocado, proceed to peel off the skin. Slice the avocado thinly and form a ring shape with the avocado.
- Once you have formed the shape of a ring with the avocado on a plate, place the tuna ceviche in the middle of the ring and garnish the dish with the radish sprouts.
- Drip the Sriracha sauce around the ring of avocado.
Tuna Ceviche With Mango and Avocado Video Demonstration
This tuna ceviche recipe was created by Executive Chef Guillaume Morance of Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit, a Grand Velas Resort. Chef Morance also appears in the video demonstration.
[Read This Next: Chef Michel Mustiere Updates the All-Inclusive F&B Experience]