Most recent articles
Las Brisas’ Smoked Salmon Tostadas
Las Brisas Executive General Manager Michael Gaines gave us access to a favorite restaurant recipe for smoked salmon tostadas that provides an enjoyable appetizer for one, or more if you ramp things up.
Smoked Salmon Tostadas Ingredients:
- 3 each; 3-inch tostada shells
- 3 oz. smoked salmon (sliced)
- 2 tbs. sour cream
- 1 1/2 tbs. capers
- ½ tbs. finely sliced chives
Smoked Salmon Tostadas Directions:
- Gently place a small dollop of sour cream on each tostada shell.
- Sprinkle the capers on top of the sour cream.
- Place one slice of smoked salmon on top of each tostada, ensuring that the capers are on the sour cream.
- Liberally sprinkle each tostada with chives and finish with fresh-squeezed lemon juice.
[Read This Next: Laguna Beach’s Las Brisas Restaurant Refines Menu Amid Renovations]